Kantary Hills Chiang Mai Hotel is a very nice and modern upmarket 5-star hotel in Chiang Mai’s popular and chic Nimmanhaemin area. It is only 2.2 km from the Sirinart Garden Hotel, the race’s headquarters and the location of the rolling starts for each stage. Within walking distance is Nimmanhaemin Road with its wide variety of restaurants, cafés & bars.
Apart from their nice and spacy rooms featuring polished wooden floors and stylish furniture and a private balcony, Kantary Hills Chiang Mai Hotel offers a nice and abundant American breakfast buffet starting as early as 5:30 am every morning.
The Nimman Bar and Grill, located within the hotel, is open from early morning until late at night. It serves a varied menu, featuring Thai specialties and drinks.
The hotel boasts a well-equipped fitness center, an outdoor swimming pool, and Jacuzzi.
Enjoy a combination of a challenging 4-day road cycling race with a nice short holiday in Chiang Mai!
Size: 46-54 sq.m.
Although termed a studio, this suite offers you the ultimate in contemporary Asian chic with a separate living area and complete in-room amenities.
Room facilities and services:
- Widescreen TVs with cable
- Individual temperature control
- Kitchenette with kitchenware and standard appliances
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- Walk-in shower and separate bathtub
- Bathroom amenity set
- Hair dryer
- Full range of linen and towels
- In-room safety deposit box
- Electronic keycard system
- In-room LAN Internet connection and free in-room Wi-Fi for daily guests