(Saturday, October 22, 2016)
A nice and challenging road race across a scenic valley with a challenging and maybe decisive 3 km climb 64 km into the race.
- 93,5 kms with 730 vertical climb.
- There will be a rolling start of about 30 km from the race hotel, Sirinart Garden to the actual restart at Mashtec International and the Shell gas station at Saraphi.
- Rolling Start is compulsory for all riders.
- The race will head South on Highway 11 until km 32.5, then turn left and follow the road to Doi Khun Tan National Park
- At km 64, make a left on Rural Road 1229, reaching KOM at km 67.
- King of the Mountain will be 3 km climb, 200 m vertical or 6.5% average climb
- After the downhill, at km 80, merge left on Rural Road 1006 and again merge left on 1317 at km 85.5.
- Reach the flat sprint finish on the highway.
Download zipped Garmin TCX file here…,